"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson

Friday, June 3, 2011

A hat for Hannah

June is another busy month of celebrations in the Harris household. We have birthdays for 2 nieces, one sister-in-law, one dad and one Grandma, as well as our wedding anniversary.

Our niece Hannah is up first- she is turning 8. I found this pattern by Butterfly Tree here on etsy. It was another downloadable one which makes it just so convenient. This one comes in adult sizes too and I would love to try one for myself. The flower is stuck to a pin so it can removed easily.


And it's reversible!



It's hard to get a decent photo without a head in the hat! Here it is on me- it's a bit small but I'm sure you get the idea (Please excuse the no make-up, hair not done, looking into the sun self-portrait)


I'm sure you get the idea.

I really hope she likes it! Happy Birthday Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment