"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ella's blanket

I have finally finished another crochet blanket. This one is for my eldest niece, Ella. She is 10 and she asked for a pink and purple one.


I'm happy with the way this one turned out. It's huge and super warm.



Here is beautiful Ella all snuggled up ready for a sleep over at Nanny and Pa's.


I think I'm ready to try something a little more challenging now. Keep an eye out for my next blanket which will be for Miss Olivia in blues and greens.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment